There are many reasons for you to choose Country Model School. We offer the best infrastructure to give your child the best opportunities and comfort during his/her study.
Which school best suits your child? Country Model Schools (CMS) are independent in governance and finance and have stated policies. CMS ensure that all students will care about learning and learn about caring. Each fosters a culture of learning in every area of school life: in classrooms and laboratories, and on playing field.
There are day schools and boarding schools.
CMS schools will do the following for your child:
1. Provide personal attention, small classes, high academic standards and a stimulating, supportive and challenging environment.
2. See each child as a unique individual with a focus on the whole person
3. Foster relationships and require pro-social behavior (good manners, respect for others, honesty and personal responsibility)
4. Enroll students from different racial, ethnic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds, believing that diversity enriches the educational environment
5. Promote responsible citizenship, a readiness to serve others and ethical values
6. Require frequent practice in both oral and written communication
7. Offer dance, drama, music and visual arts programs that are central to the program, not ancillary
8. Provide extracurricular and athletic programs that are not viewed as “extra,” but rather as an opportunity for students to experience real-world challenges and triumphs
9. Assign homework that is appropriate to the age and grade level of the child and is thoughtful and not excessive, with a mind to family balance
10. Encourage appropriate parental involvement
Every child has different needs and desires, and families should spend time assessing what those are. How competitive or supportive of an academic setting is desirable? Is remedial help needed in certain areas? Does your child perform better in a structured or relaxed environment? Would your child be more comfortable in a single-sex or a coed school? Is a day school or a boarding school setting a better environment for your child? Are there special programs that would be of particular interest? What are your child’s favorite subjects, activities, sports?
At the same time, parents need to consider their own preferences and concerns. What level of formality (dress code, approach to discipline) would make you most comfortable? Where do you hope your child will go for the next level of education? Do you have questions about costs and/or financial aid? Do you need an extended day program? Is transportation a concern?
Once you have answer these questions, Call and request admission brochures and application materials or visit the Country Model Schools. Find out the requirements and deadline dates of the admission process.
Why look at an CMS schools? Families who place a high value on education should seriously consider Country Model Schools. There are few things in life that we can give our children that will last forever. An education that creates a lifelong learner is certainly one of them. And when you decide to choose, you will be stepping up to a key parental responsibility: to guide, support, and encourage your child toward the very best that his or her life may offer. Is there a better investment in the future than finding the right fit for your child’s education?